Thursday, September 13, 2007

Starting at the end

So many things I want to share, but can't pull myself together enough to start back where we last saw any knitting, so I'll go backwards instead!

Yesterday, because I have only one personal trainer session left, we did my measurements, and I have decided that Christmas this year will be all about the clothes! In the year since I joined the gym (a place with childcare being the only way I was going to get any of the exercise I so desperately needed), I have

  • lost 3+ dress sizes
  • lost 9kgs
  • lost 60.5 cm from the totals of arms, thighs, hips, waist and bust
  • lost the double chins
  • gotten stronger
  • built up more stamina
  • got more energy
I am very, very, very pleased about that. I knew I needed to undo several years' worth of pregnancies, sloth, stress-chocky and denial, so I finally did! Yay me!!!!
Top