Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tag-time!

This one's for Tink!


1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.

I know all three kids made me laugh yesterday evening at various points, but I’m not sure who would have been the last.

2. What were you doing at 0800?

Dressing to take the dogs for a walk – major excitement!

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Bringing the dry washing in.

4. What happened to you in 2006?

I took maternity leave, had the third and last baby, moved to Tasmania 10 days later, joined a gym to tackle a few weight and fitness issues, kept studying, and signed a contract to buy a house. It was a fairly busy year.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

“Did you make me laugh last night?”

6. How many beverages did you have today?

3 mugs of tea, one wine, lots of water.

7. What colour is your hairbrush?

“my” hairbrush? I use whichever one hasn’t been hidden by the children – black, dark blue, silver, or the little foldy one in my gym bag.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?

Mug of tea and two rum balls (KIP with Penni this afternoon)

9. Where were you last night?

At home. All night. Not even watching tv.

10. What colour is your front door?

Plain white. Though I have plans for a bold red.

11. Where do you keep your change?

My purse or my pocket.

12. What’s the weather like today?

Beautiful! Warm, sunny, enough breeze to keep it from getting hot.

13. What's the best ice-cream flavour?

Anything from Ice Cream From The Valley, like Poached Pears and Cinnamon…yumyumyumyumyummmm

14. What excites you?

Children who go to bed early and get up late. Uninterrupted me-time. Getting a tricky bit to work just right. The prospect of getting rid of every item of clothing over a size fourteen. The MOMD shaving off his mo on the 1st of December.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?

I need a definite fringe and a trim, but still growing it. It hasn’t been this long for about 9 years. I’d love a few loud foils, though!

16. Are you over the age of 25?

Yes. And fabulously so. Every year is better than the last one.

17. Do you talk a lot?

Yes. Ask Penni. She’ll tell you. So will Esther. And anyone else from our S’n’B. In fact, ask anyone within earshot.

18. Do you watch the O.C?

No. Give me GA anyday.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?

Do ex-students count?

20. Do you make up your own words?

Yes, but not as many now as I used to.

21. Are you a jealous person.

No, not really. It takes too much concentration, and I just don’t have enough to spare.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.

My BIL’s name starts with A, but I can’t reveal it, ‘coz he’s not a dentist.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.

Kimberley – not a knitter, but has been known to scrapbook from time to time, when not working, doing a PhD, wrangling children, or chatting with friends. (And my SIL starts with a K, but she's married to the non-dentist, so I can't tell you her name either)

24. Who's the first person on your received call list?

My SIL, from organising two cars of assorted adults and children to meet at the airport after picking up some lunch on the way.

25. What does the last text message you received say?

“How much?” [did I miss the MOMD after he was out most of the day Sat at the cricket] 9 years and still smoochy.

26. Do you chew on your straw?

No

27. Do you have curly hair?

No. *sniff*

28. Where's the next place you're going to?

The tv room to watch CSI:NY and knit.

29. Who's the rudest person in your life?

Depends on which child is having the biggest tanty.

30. What was the last thing you ate?

Leftover lambshank and veges in a nice crusty roll with some excellent Roasted Plum Thai Chutney to spice it all up. But there’s now a cup of tea and in about one minute thirty seconds a bowl of sinful Belgian Chocolate Dessert.

31. Will you get married in the future?

Since I don’t plan to either lose my current hubby or do a vow renewal thingy, probably not.

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?

At this time of year, a better question would be what was the (unintentionally) funniest C movie in the past two weeks.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?

The MOMD is handing me spoonfuls of sinful Belgian Chocolate Dessert. “Like” is not the word.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?

Last night. Thankfully the MOMD did lots of washing up today (making up for being out all day yesterday.)

35. Are you currently depressed?

No. I have too much to be grateful for.

36. Did you cry today?

No, but I would have liked to scrub my eyeballs this morning, after some person wore a Wall of Perfume in front of me at the chemist, as I queued to buy anti-histamine tablets. Feeling those airborne chemicals hit my sclera nearly made me cry.

37. Why did you answer and post this?

A sense of fair-play – I’m always interested in what bloggy friends think and do, so why not return the favour?


And I'd like to nominate the following peeps to do this meme:

Penni
Carol
Esther
2paw
Kate

Top