There's an award that has been doing the rounds, and I was thrilled to bits when Kate and then InkBerryBlue listed me amongst their choices. It has taken me a dreadfully long time to reciprocate, but at long last here it is:
So here are my top 10 bloggy smile makers:
- 2paw - my first Blogging Friend
- Madam Sewingsticks aka Penni - my first Real Life Knitting Friend
- KissMyFrog Kate - she makes me giggle!!
- Tinkingbell - generous, gregarious, gorgeous!
- My Knitting Group - they make my first Saturday of the month, and the occasional extra!
- Jess, Knitting and Chocolate - we share a deep love of purple that cannot be denied
- the Ruth Spoon - the thing with the aprons is quirky :P
- Random Knits - her lace shawls are so so beautiful!
- littleblackcrow - she puts the Goth back into Amigurumi (and knits a mean sock, too)
- InkBerryBlue - she always has flowers!
- all the funky blogs I click on for humour, lace, peacocks, colour, the Aussie knitting scene, design, the madness of modern family life, and sheer volume of garter stitch - to name but a few...