Friday, March 14, 2008

You Make My Month

There's an award that has been doing the rounds, and I was thrilled to bits when Kate and then InkBerryBlue listed me amongst their choices. It has taken me a dreadfully long time to reciprocate, but at long last here it is:

The rules state:
Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware; you may get the award several times.
So here are my top 10 bloggy smile makers:
  1. 2paw - my first Blogging Friend
  2. Madam Sewingsticks aka Penni - my first Real Life Knitting Friend
  3. KissMyFrog Kate - she makes me giggle!!
  4. Tinkingbell - generous, gregarious, gorgeous!
  5. My Knitting Group - they make my first Saturday of the month, and the occasional extra!
  6. Jess, Knitting and Chocolate - we share a deep love of purple that cannot be denied
  7. the Ruth Spoon - the thing with the aprons is quirky :P
  8. Random Knits - her lace shawls are so so beautiful!
  9. littleblackcrow - she puts the Goth back into Amigurumi (and knits a mean sock, too)
  10. InkBerryBlue - she always has flowers!
  11. all the funky blogs I click on for humour, lace, peacocks, colour, the Aussie knitting scene, design, the madness of modern family life, and sheer volume of garter stitch - to name but a few...
I hope to keep reading, commenting, chatting and even meeting you all for a long long time. Keep it up guys. You make me smile.

Top