Thursday, April 09, 2009

Hmm, at least it happened when I wasn't about to be busy

I had a little dingle in the traffic this afternoon, not my fault - I stopped for the two cars in front of me who had stopped for the bus, but the older gent in the done-300,000-kms-ute behind me couldn't stop in time. So DS had a shock and a bump on the back of his head, I can't open my boot (yay for folding back seats), and we have to get quotes and ring AAMI on Tuesday. The car still works, but the bumper, boot door (station wagon you see) are cactus, and the chassis is now wonky so the rear doors are not happy about closing smoothly. The quite nice older gent has car insurance, no arguing about fault, so no big stress. We have a week off school for Easter, and then after one day of work I head off to Sydney for a book-buying trip (yay perks!) so I won't need my car for about two weeks anyway.

Maybe it is time to scan the smaller, cheaper-to-run car ads....

Silver linings, friends, silver linings.

Which, coincidentally, is what yo ufind inside Easter egg wrappers...

Happy Easter!!!

PS: two glasses of red (only one day early), and I think that paté on toast is a perfectly acceptable option for dinner. And the kids (big treat) got macca's.

I don't think I shoudl knit anything that incolves countign tonight. As you anc see, my ordeds are out of whack.


Top