Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date blogpost

Apologies for slackness - Miss S turned 4 last Wed, Master J turned 7 today, we have a set of grandparents staying, we went to the Bream Creek Show on the weekend and saw a contortionist put his feet over his head, put his entire body through a tennis racquet, and swallow a sword - he was born with acute hypermobility ( I have ordinary hypermobility), and a desire to do strange things to himself in public (I don't have that).
NJ? Sad tale of beautiful yarn that is NOT THE RIGHT GAUGE...
swatching is in progress
socks? I completed a sock that is confused about how little it should be - my inexperience with cables showed up painfully when I hit the foot - ENORMOUS, FLOPPY FOOT
It's too depressing to show a pic right now.
And I found baby silverfish in the house.
oh no.
Top