Thursday, April 26, 2007

Busy? Who, Me??

Hmm, that write now, post later thing isn't possible with This Blog Host - wonder if any of the competitors have it??

Anyway, I've been away, graduating from my FIVE YEARS of part time study to acquire a Masters of Applied Science in Teacher Librarianship. You would think that with studying now over with, I'd have more time up my sleeve, wouldn't you? ha. double ha.

BUT I managed to create an FO on my trip!
Behold! Harriette's Socks, from the Mini-Basketweave Socks by Stitches of Violet.

Yarn: Shepherd Colour 4 Me 8 ply, colour 4981, a red/orange/crimson mix that you may have seen before :)
Time taken: ??? 2nd sock took 3 hours, maybe a little more - I was a bit distracted, doing it in little snatches here and there, grafting (very badly) the toe on the way to the airport on Sunday, so maybe 6 or 7 hours, sock 1 at Christmas, sock 2 in April.
Lessons learnt? WRITE DOWN THE NEEDLE SIZE - had to hunt for needles for ages before I figured out what I had used!!!
Top