Saturday, December 29, 2007

10 days, in 5 pictures!

I finally learned how to put the tea cosy on properly!! Thanks Shelly!
Hot Stuff, the Right Way Up

I made such a small, pointy, badly-grafted forethought-afterthought heel on my Welt Fantastic socks that I had to frog it back to the beginning, and begin again with more stitches.
Welt FantasticBad Heel, Frogged Heel

Then CHRISTMAS!!! We had a lovely day, opened many fabulous prezzies, cooked and ate piles of wonderful food, and I got some knitting goodies!!!
Xmas Knitty Goodies
Penni gave me the Jar For Yarn, Christmas teatowel and Knit Picks dpns - ooh, pointyyy....
And Tink gave me a Box 'O Yarn (Purple Naturally Mohair, and Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Old Rose), gorgeous dark chocolate, and some peppermint and eucalyptus soap! I am truly spoilt!!!
And can you see the swatching going on there, with CTH yarn on KP dpns?? Thank you girls!!!

Lastly, this is where it's at: my Roseleaf sock!
Roseleaf sock 1.1
Falling Leaves, from Knitty Fall 2005, in Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Merino, Old Rose, on 2.5mm Knit Picks dpns. After 4 attempts, I found success with the Easy Toe from Tiptop Toes, Knitty Winter 2002.

Life is fantastic.

I wish everyone a very Happy New Year, because I know you all had a great Christmas!!


Top