Sunday, January 20, 2008

Scratching the Itch

So, remember how I was DESPERATE to cast on fifteen different new things???

Well, some serious Ravelry-ing and stash-diving later, and two new things have jumped onto my needles:
Raglan cotton cardi A raglan cotton cardi for my smaller daughter

Swatching the Luna Moth Shawl The beginning of a Luna Moth shawl (pattern from Elann) - not convinced yet, but it was pretty fast to do this much, and I'd love a shawl, and it has to be dk since no purchases are allowed... though I'm also thinking about casting on a dk version of Adamas by Miriam Felton....

I also picked up an ancient UFO - I promised a girlfriend a pink scarf with coffee-cream flowers, and my guilty conscience has been smiting me, so here are some flowers, and I will cast on the scarf itself asap:
Knitted flowers

And there has also been some socky action - following the miraculous rescue of my Knit Picks dpns, my Roseleaf Sock now has a heel:
Roseleaf heel

and my Mum now has one Salty Toe:
First Salty Toe!


Top