Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pay It Forward - Please???

Ok, so everyone was wildly busy leading up to the Silly Season, and blogging was irregular, and reading blogs was in random snatches, and commenting was well nigh impossible...
BUT STILL.

PEOPLE.

COME ON.

I knit. I sew. I can cross-stitch. I cook. I can make stitch markers.

Isn't there anything in there that's just a leeeeetle bit tempting???

Tinkingbell put her hand up first, so there are still two places left:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 2 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange.

I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise!

The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.


Come on! Boost my faltering crafty ego - tell me YOU would like me to make you something (I'll even take large, detailed and fairly specific hints!!)....




Top