Friday, September 12, 2008

What Should I Choose???

As you may or may not know, my esteemed parents are having themselves a little (two month) holiday in the UK and adjacent interesting places. Thus the presence of their dog at my back door, whimpering because I won't let him come inside (I'm very cruel and heartless that way, it's why I greet them with liversnacks in the mornings).
My dearest Mum has just emailed asking me what kind of wool I want her to buy for me in Scotland, and I haven't got the faintest idea where to start thinking about possibilities!!! Of course, I'm not sure whether she is offering to buy a couple of skeins of sockyarn or a full jumper's worth of Rowan, so I should probably clarify that first, but still...! Does anyone know where I should look for ideas on what she might find for me?

And in the weekend ahead - a sweet little baby cardi from 2.5 balls of Anchor Magicline cotton, pink with yellow/orange/green stripes; the famed orange socks (no, not finished yet, but moving along), and what happens When Inspiration Strikes!!
Top