Wednesday, October 08, 2008


If you've been over at the Southern Summer of Socks blog, you'll know that I've joined up again AND that I've finished a pair of socks!!! (mind you, they are the monkeys that I started during the last SSoS!!!)

A Pair of Monkeys!!!
These were my second or third attempt at this pattern, so I had ended up using 3mm needles to get them stretchy enough to fit over my heels. They are a little looser on my leg than I'd like, but otherwise gorgeous!
Yarn: Jolly Jumbuck 'Hercules' in Bruised Plum
Needles: 3mm bamboo dpns
Mods: Eye of Partridge heel, and a few extra heel rows for depth and stretch.