Sunday, December 07, 2008

Soundtrack Snippets

Triple J Hottest 100 2004 (Cat Empire 'Hello', Jet 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl?', The John Butler Trio 'Zebra', Skeewiff 'Man of Constant Sorrow' etc etc)

Got him!! Oh No!! I'm a terrible driver. Mum, she's annoying me!!! (son, at computer)

waaahhhh! (DD#2, as I remove cd/cheese/scissors/strawberries/other daughter's possession from her sticky fingers)

pdrpdrpdpdrpdprdpr (rain, heavily showering down over night and whenever I threaten to hang out the washing)
crash! (airer full of white washing falling over - mostly on the grass, minimal mud damage)

Squee!!! (me, finding a formal jacket and camisole to wear to the Black Tie affair that is school Speech Night)

OUCH (the credit card, buying a lovely new BIG fridge)

slickety click (my knitting needles, working on the beanie and something else)

muuummmyyy! Dadddddyyy! I want to some oooooouuuuut!!! (in a truly tragic sobbing wail, DD#1, throwing yet another truly spectacular tantrum, because it was time to come home for shower and dinner)

fffflllllutterrrrr (300 photos printed off at Hardly Normal today)


Top