Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In the Spirit of Scientific Enquiry

It is obviously my duty to look on my sad wine mishap as an opportunity to undertake a scientific assessment of available wines to determine which wines will suit me best.

This will of course involve sacrificing some of my personal time, due to the necessity of visiting a variety of wine sellers in pursuit of a suitable range of wines to constitute an acceptable sample size.

There will also be the onerous task of having to open a new bottle every Friday night - I'm not sure whether I have the stamina for the task, but I know that with your support I can give it a red-hot go.

Now, however, in preparation for the task that awaits, I am getting ready for yoga - I need to be calm and relaxed, untroubled by the stresses of everyday life, if I am to be properly objective about my task.

Om.
Top