Thursday, September 20, 2007

Knitting updates

Fast and furious, 'coz it's 11 pm and tomorrow we're going on a Road Trip to the Latrobe Valley in the north of this fair state, there to meet a couple of excellent bloggy friends, 2paw and Tink! I am very very excited, and still dithering wildly as to what knitting to take for in the car, while cafe-meeting, and for kids-are-in-bed time!!!

Till we come back, this will have to do you:

I've been spending too much time on Ravelry looking at blankets: behold, the swatch that is keeping the mitred squares blanket at bay!

swatching the mitre

I want a throw out of some Colinette, have made a start but think that the needles are too small:

colinette throw

This is not my foot:

monkey unstretched heel

And the good news??? The Pinwheel Cardi is very close to being ready for sleeves!

pinwheel cardi 60%inside the spiral

I'm thinking that with several froggable projects, maybe I need to console myself with a travelling sock?
Top