Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekend update...

Ok, so another big week over, one more week until the two-week spring holidays, with very little planned - yay!

Some knitting, though a lot of not-knitting due to extreme knackeredness. After dreaming of it for ages last night I cracked and cast on the loudloudloud orange sockyarn not this red. I bought at the craft fair a little while ago. Much playing in Ravelry produced the Arch-shaped Socks (pdf) from Jen of 144 Inches of I-Cord- lots of plain knitting to allow the natural loudness to shine through, and some interesting shaping on the foot.

And how about the purple cardilette?
Alpine sketch
(sketch made with http://www.odopod.com/sketch/shell.swf)
The sleeve seems awfully small (and no, I didn't cast on the wrong number of stitches), so I'm going to tack that side together and try it for fit.
Top