Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birthday Prezzies!!

Thanks Mum! (and Dad - I'm not sure how much input you had, but thanks anyway!!)
I got home this afternoon to a parcel of loveliness - the birthday prezzies for the MOMD and I had arrived today!!
My share is (brace yourselves) yarn and buttons!!!
100m/100gm of Debbie Bliss Donegal Chunky Tweed Debbie Bliss Donegal Chunky Tweed
and 495m/225gm of Harris DK in 'Gaelic Green' More bday yarn - Harris DK
and Butterfly buttons! Butterfly buttons!!
I had given Mum some ideas and my colour preferences and waited to see what she came up with, which was beautiful as you can see!!!


Slightly overshadowed by the above glory was the arrival of a package from Sydney - I couldn't resist the 30% off sale!!
Noro sockk yarn and KP needles
(Note the boy in the background - total camera floosie.)
The yarn may or may not become socks, and the circ needle is most definitely going to begin making socks for the MOMD a possibility - I started some for him months ago but could not bear the catching of the yarn on the bump after the join for every single stitch!!!!
I shan't blather on any more - I need to put children to bed so I can play with my goodies uninterrupted!!!

Top